Ranch, Single Family - St Augustine, FL
Affordable Living On Anastasia Island In A Very Popular Neighborhood! No Fees! There Was No Flooding Damage From Matthew Done To This Home. Just Come And Enjoy Life With The Beach And Ocean Just On The Other Side Of A1a. Hear The Ocean In Your Backyard. Cute,Well Cared For Ranch. New Outside Spigots,Ceiling Fans,Shut Off Valves,And Skylights. New Water Heater 2015. New Carpet In The Bedrooms 2017. Garage Door Motor,Rollers,Keypad And Remotes 2015. Hvac 2014. Roof 2008.,Wood Burning Fireplace For Those Cool Winter Evenings. Fully Fenced Area. Driveway Has Been Widened To Accommodate Extra Vehicles Or Toys. Shed Is Also Included. Short Term Rentals Ok.
Alene O'Connor of Watson Realty Corp., St. Augustine Beach
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of St. Augustine,
Vol. 39, Issue 03, Page 31.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Gamble Rogers Middle,Pedro Menendez High School,W. D. Hartley Elementary
- Pedro Menendez High School,Gamble Rogers Middle,W. D. Hartley Elementary
- Pedro Menendez High School,W. D. Hartley Elementary,Gamble Rogers Middle
- W. D. Hartley Elementary,Gamble Rogers Middle,Pedro Menendez High School
- W. D. Hartley Elementary,Pedro Menendez High School,Gamble Rogers Middle